Control and Automation Systems
Let Connell Industries custom design a new or upgraded controls or automation system that is tailored to your specific needs and application. Each system is meticulously fabricated, certified and professionally installed to help you maximize your profits from Day One. We strive to provide the latest in controls and automation technologies that can cost effectively monitor and optimize machine efficiencies while minimizing downtime. All of our engineers have the hands on knowledge and expertise that can only be gained by working with a wide array of control and automation systems that span multiple industries.
Other products and services we offer include; on-site production line and equipment evaluations; power distribution and substation revenue metering services; facility power quality evaluations; certified infrared "hot spot" inspections, and technical data/machine program file management services.
Contact one of our application engineers today to learn more about how Connell Industries controls and automation solutions can take your operations to the next level of performance, reliability and quality.
What we provide:
- Machine and process control system design
- UL certified control panel design and fabrication
- Power distribution and substation revenue metering services
- Facility power quality evaluations and certified infrared "hot spot" inspection services
- Machinery and equipment installation and relocation assistance
- On-site control system evaluations, upgrades and retrofits
- Technical training and support on all of your control systems conducted at your location
- Customer technical data and machine program files available from our secure servers via E-mail
- Download your critical machine program files whenever you need them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Control and automation systems custom designed, built and installed to maximize your production line output.